How to log into this community

1. In the upper right corner, click the Existing user? Sign in link. (On mobile, you may need to click a menu icon in the upper right corner to see the sign-in link.)
  2. You'll be redirected to a login screen, where you can enter your login details to log into your community account.
    • Note: Your login details are the same login details you use to log into your Sticky Blogging course dashboard, so you can use your email address as your username and the same password you use for your course dashboard.
  3. (First time only) The first time you log in, you'll be prompted to add a profile photo to your account. (Feel free to use the same one you use for social media!)
  4. (First time only) Next, you'll be prompted to complete your profile with your web site name and URL, plus a short bio about yourself if you'd like. (Again, copying from your social media profile works great here.)
  5. Finally, you'll be redirected to the community, where you'll be able to access* all the fun stuff!

* Not seeing anything quite yet? Not to worry! If you just logged into the community and created your profile within the last 24 hours, I'll need to add you to the course access group. I do this in batches once every business day, so hang tight and you'll be able to get inside the course community before too long!

🚨🚨🚨 Important: If you run into issues with logging in, you can report login issues here.

• Like 1
  • Kelly Holmes locked and pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
16 hours ago, Melanie DewBerry said:

Start here. Where is here. Do yo mean in this comment section. 

@Melanie DewBerry Hi Melanie! I saw Heiddi tagged you above. Are you having trouble accessing the course area of the community? This link will take you straight there, if you're already logged in. Otherwise, you can log in, then click that link. Then if you click into the Announcements forum from there, you'll find lots of useful tidbits. 😊 Hope that helps!

21 hours ago, Melanie DewBerry said:

Sorry Kelly, I was without wifi for a bit. At the time I was simply clicking the link provided and not getting anywhere. I'll go back to see if it works now

Ah, gotcha! If you weren't logged in when clicking the link, the link wouldn't work, so that could be what happened. That's because the community is private to students only, so you must be logged in to access it. Hopefully you'll be all set now!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.